Tomorrow is the official start of summer, and I’m so happy to get to spend it in San Diego for the third time. I figured that sharing my summer bucket list for my favorite city in SoCal is the perfect way to kick it all off! By now I have my favorite activities narrowed down but also have a few new things I want to make happen. Without further ado, here are 9 things I can’t wait to do in San Diego this summer, in no particular order:
- attend a dog surfing competition
- party at a rooftop pool bar
- sing and dance at KAABOO musical festival
- sail around the bay on a catamaran
- look cute and win money at Del Mar horse races
- hang at the beach and maybe even bodyboard
- watch a Padres game at Petco Park
- hike somewhere new
This city obviously offers so much more, but these activities are a bit more seasonal and I want to use this post as a way to hold myself accountable and constructively use my time off (for those who don’t personally know me, I work full time in healthcare).
When we head into fall, I’ll follow this up with a recap post letting you know how much I accomplish. Cheers to Summer 2017!
What else do you think I should add to this list? What are you most excited to do this summer?